Which course will be hot in future (year 2020)??
This thought appeared in my mind when I was looking at recent issue of Nature magazine.
Computers could go from being back-office number-crunchers to field operatives. Twenty-four hours a day, year-in, year-out, they could measure every conceivable variable of an ecosystem or a human body, at whatever scale might be appropriate, from the nanometric to the continental. These new computers would take the form of networks of sensors with data-processing and transmission facilities built in. Millions or billions of tiny computers — called 'motes', 'nodes' or 'pods' — would be embedded into the fabric of the real world. They would act in concert, sharing the data that each of them gathers so as to process them into meaningful digital representations of the world. Researchers could tap into these 'sensor webs' to ask new questions or test hypotheses. Even when the scientists were busy elsewhere, the webs would go on analysing events autonomously, modifying their behaviour to suit their changing experience of the world.I started to think, which courses (in future) will be good for a career span. Clearly Statistics is going to be a key subject of the future as more and more as data related jobs will be created. Then Biology, Nano, Alternative Energy systems related courses will possibly become the hot courses of the future. Space exploration, Nuclear science will possibly become a usual academic course like Statistics today. You may guess this change happens due to capital investments by large private corporations of the world. Wireless will be one of hottest subject like now. Mathematics will hold a key then as well.
Your future choice of course is for Bachelor degree is not in Mechanical or civil engineering but in:
- BS in Data Engineering or Experimental Science & Engineering
- BS in Space Exploration Science & Engineering
- BS in Aviation Systems & Engineering
- BS in Gravitational Force Engineering & Tidal Power Systems
- BS in Re-engineering
- BS in Nuclear Engineering & Technology
- Bachelor degree in Applied Statistics
- BS in Wireless Networking Technology
- BS in Lightning and Atmospheric Electricity
- BS in Satellite Navigation Systems & Engineering
- BS in Information Analysis
- BS in Brain Engineering
- BS in Solar systems & Technology
- BS in Quantum software systems
- Diploma in Repairing Industrial Robomaids and Diploma in Repairing Home Robomaids
- MS in Computer Frauds and Social Engineering
- MS in Brain Simulation science
- MS in MARS Surface Engineering